- Your words represent you.. We do not allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language or materials on the Message Boards. We reserve the right to remove posts, links, downloads, polls, or images we deem abusive, hateful, or defamatory.
- It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. We take threats, harassment and stalking very seriously. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
- Please use good manners when posting. This refers to general online etiquette.
- We try to maintain a great reputation at Mybrotha.COM! Please do not post the same material more than once. We monitor these boards throughout the day and often, hourly. We discourage any type of spamming, phishing, pyramid schemes, or excessive messaging.
- Choose your username wisely. You may not use an offensive name, a name that imitates other member names, or a name that suggests illegal activity. Any such names will be banned from the Boards.This also applies to signatures and avatars.
- No solicitations, advertisements, or promotions are allowed. This includes text or banner ads; links to audio/video material; advertisements for your business or projects, promotions of your place of work; or advertisements promoting any commercial businesses, venues, and/or schemes.
- You may link to other informational web sites only when those sites have specific content relevant to a Board discussion. Those links and their landing pages should not include promotions, items for sale, or commercial businesses. If you are unsure about a link, feel free to email us
- Limit your links to outside resources. We only allow links that are relevant to a Message Board discussion, and:
1) the number of links in any thread by a single member should not total more than (2)
2) the same link may not be posted more than (1) once in any thread or forum
3) your signature or avatar may not include any links or URL's
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. Mybrotha.COM will assist local, state, or federal law enforcement officials in any investigation of such activities.
- You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our Message Boards. No articles, avatars, columns, reviews, recipes, song lyrics, or graphics may be posted without the express written consent of the copyright holder. If you choose to post a news article from another site, you may only post the first three or four lines, summarizing the article and including a link to it.
- You must respect the privacy of other board members, and those who are not members. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information, including your own.
- Your participation on the Mybrotha.COM Message Boards is at your own risk. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk. Mybrotha.COM takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here.
Please remember to keep these rules in mind while using our Message Boards. Be sure to revisit the Message Board Rules from time to time as updates and changes are inevitable.
Thanks for participating!