Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Entertainment > Celebrity Gossip > Whitney & Bobby Are Splitsville
Author
Thread
ecjr23

Whitney & Bobby Are Splitsville
Now maybe she can get he rlife back on track and start showing these young female singers what real singing is all about. I hear that Clive Davis is already working on her new album. I really didn't want to think that we were going to be looking at another Phyllis Hyman tragedy.

(Last edit:: 9/29/2006 11:58)

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
9/14/2006 01:23 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

I was wondering when this was going to happen. Hopefully its a good step for Whitney.

Hate to be pessimistic, but you know how some Hollywood relationships are: (on again, off again, on again, ....)
9/18/2006 14:26 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Sarina22

I didn't even hear about this. Guess it shows how much I follow the lives of entertainers!

Not sure if Whitney will ever get back what she had. She gave up a lot to drugs and the Devil, so..........
9/21/2006 10:41 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Kuroyama

Personally I hope Whitney all the best.

I grew up on New Edition and wanted the best for those Brothas but clearly Bobby didnt share that sentiment with his wife.

IMO if she can stay away form Bobby and stay clean, she might have a shot at making a little money. Become a true phoenix and rise from the ashes. Back in the day she eclipsed some great talent. Braxton, Baker, Murdock, Cherrelle... I wont waste time going on, anyone here old enough remembers.

I hope she can bring that back.

Find a good strong Brotha that will treat her right and put a foot up Bobbys *** if he comes sniffin back around trying to get some "Prerogative". Someone that will help elevate Whitney to where she SHOULD have been all these years.
10/12/2006 13:07 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Entertainment > Celebrity Gossip > Whitney & Bobby Are Splitsville

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved