Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Sports & Athletics > Football > Donovan is gone
Author
Thread
ecjr23

Donovan is gone
Okay, Donovan is done for the season. Now what are the Eagles going to do? Can Garcia get them to the play offs?

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
11/23/2006 21:29 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

You know... when I heard about that, I was like WHAT?? He is as tough as they come so if he's hurt, you know it must be something bad. I saw yesterday too that Big D got rid of Vanderjagt and put Gramatica in there. He was good when he was at Tampa, but I dont know how he is now.
11/28/2006 19:20 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

So far he's doing what the Cows want him to do. They should've gave Vanderjagt some room for error though.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
12/5/2006 04:47 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
willie6

Yea... i saw gramatica kick the game winning shot for the Boys last week. Look like he still got it.

Mcnabb talking about he want to come back. Philly ain't gonna make the playoffs so I don't know what he's talking about!
12/8/2006 12:42 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Sports & Athletics > Football > Donovan is gone

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved