Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > Is it me or are black men getting lazy in bed
Author
Thread
MsTrina

Is it me or are black men getting lazy in bed
I have been with my share of brothas and it seems to me that they want us to do all the work. I mean thats fine and all but I like to lay back and enjoy the ride too. Ive been dating a white guy and he seems to be more into getting me off than himself. I just think you brothas need to be more creative in bed instead of laying there like a wet noodle. What do you think ladies?
1/2/2007 14:22 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
willie6

Oh Lawd! Didnt you post another article about how much you love your white man? Nothing wrong with loving someone but you cant cover all brothas with one brush. Besides that a man is only as "lazy" as you let him be in bed. Black or white.

Plus, you will find a lot of peeps who say that a white man is into you for the "fantasy" of it. If I could have my fantasy chick I would be acting like a kid in a candy store with her too!
1/6/2007 10:25 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

MsTrina, no disrespect, but you certainlly have been dealing with the wrong brothas. I take full pleasure in pleasing a woman, both physically and emotionally. I like to learn a woman's most sensative spots on her body and take her to a level of excitment that she has never been to before. That is jsut me speaking for myself.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
1/16/2007 01:27 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
thedrknghtno1

this is why i come here to read instead of black planet...to avoid those who believe the stereotypes more than the truth...and you notice that this person who wrote the first post did it in dec and hasnt been seen again...

usually the women who write this or any sterotypical ideas about black men are the ones who face the men who are just there for entertainment and the women try to make them into what they want...if black men (and i do mean men) were lazy, we wouldn't be in so many areas of life shaping education, politics, entertainment and others...

For sexual, i have a friend who is looking too and is thinking of a white man because of the problems with black men...but she meets them in the wrong places and is too suspicious of men already...so thats self defeat

she says im not like the others she has met...but the thing is she not even going beyond where she lives and what she does...and the first post is the same way...

Black men are sexual and sensual...period...or else we wouldnt have so many women from other races want us and men from other races fear us...we just want a woman who is up for that and can give as well as recieve....

so black women, give generously....we're waiting...:^)
3/10/2007 09:27 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Jack

It's also possible that before becoming intimate, there was no bonding period. This would make anybody's intimacy boring to where they just lay back and do it just to be doing something. Next time MsTrina, trying holding off on the sex and become good friends first, or possibly even married.

The movie (Something New) tried to portray opinions about this too.
http://www.tvguide.com/movies/new/199385

(Last edit:: 3/12/2007 12:43)
3/12/2007 12:11 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Intrepid_One

Some Brothers do lack effort...if the interest level in low. I suppose...I dunno.
3/20/2007 14:25 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty

thedrknghtno1 wrote:
this is why i come here to read instead of black planet...to avoid those who believe the stereotypes more than the truth...and you notice that this person who wrote the first post did it in dec and hasnt been seen again...

usually the women who write this or any sterotypical ideas about black men are the ones who face the men who are just there for entertainment and the women try to make them into what they want...if black men (and i do mean men) were lazy, we wouldn't be in so many areas of life shaping education, politics, entertainment and others...

For sexual, i have a friend who is looking too and is thinking of a white man because of the problems with black men...but she meets them in the wrong places and is too suspicious of men already...so thats self defeat

she says im not like the others she has met...but the thing is she not even going beyond where she lives and what she does...and the first post is the same way...

Black men are sexual and sensual...period...or else we wouldnt have so many women from other races want us and men from other races fear us...we just want a woman who is up for that and can give as well as recieve....

so black women, give generously....we're waiting...:^)

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!! which is why i love and give it all to the brotha that i am with ...and THEN SOME!!! i always ask him about his day and how he feels. i am there whenever he needs me and in my own space, whenever he need his. i hold him whenever he needs to be held and yes i do kiss his tears away whenever it hurts. blackwomen are also sexual and sensual also. the world know this about us, which is why everybody wants to us, wheather it be a good or bad reason, they do want us, i know...white men hit on me on a daily basis. since the brotha has the hardest time in life, i do whatever i can for the brotha in my life to soften life's cruel blows...the more i make love to him...the more i want to.

BEAUTY

4/2/2007 07:43 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

Quote:

Amen!

I think lovemaking is a two-way street. (If it's one-way, that's called 'masturbation', right? ) Anyway...... when you are having sex with someone there should be some communication whether they are black or white. If you feel that black men are being lazy in bed with you then it's probably not the black men who are the problem. If you date enough people (white and black) you will find that not all people (no matter what color they are) are the same.
4/5/2007 13:12 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Unearth

I tried to avoid this post but couldn't help myself....."They" Lets say them you have share love/sex with seem to be lazy...Lets not put all brothers into one...you get what you put into it.....communication is the key to any relationship....I don't expect my sexual partner to read my mind, nor do I care to try and read his....Let me know what feels good to you cause i'm going to let you know what feels good to me....rather it be by my reaction or me just letting my partner know, yes baby right there !......do that again.....half the battle is knowing....

MsTrina wrote:
I have been with my share of brothas and it seems to me that they want us to do all the work. I mean thats fine and all but I like to lay back and enjoy the ride too. Ive been dating a white guy and he seems to be more into getting me off than himself. I just think you brothas need to be more creative in bed instead of laying there like a wet noodle. What do you think ladies?

4/22/2007 18:55 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
robocop75

I thought this was a site that would help educate our black people which would lead to a better future for ourselves and our children. But yet nobody felt a need to correct MsTrina that regardless of the color she should try keeping her legs closed untill marriage. I know we all hae fornicated, but we're suppose to be trying to do better.
9/27/2007 11:15 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
gwil06

MsTrina wrote:

what are you really saying?! It sounds like you have issues with all black men. How creative do we need to be? If we are trying to be creative, the likely answer or response we get is "I don't do that". Sex and intimacy and two different things. sex is what it is, sex. Intimacy involves emotions and feelings. ;)
10/27/2007 11:05 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
thedrknghtno1

Robocop - I thought this was a site that would help educate our black people which would lead to a better future for ourselves and our children. But yet nobody felt a need to correct MsTrina that regardless of the color she should try keeping her legs closed untill marriage. I know we all hae fornicated, but we're suppose to be trying to do better.

We are better by talking here about it, but we are not here to teach someone directly on how to behave...adults have to learn on their own or else they will fall...lets just help the children...they need to see new images of black men and women.
11/12/2007 11:46 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
brothaman

What she needs is an inmate..fresh out of the pen..he wont be lazy at all..in fact she'll get attacked as soon as the lights dim. Good luck
12/5/2007 10:03 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
eldawg

MsTrina you poor lil thing you. I'm so sorry that you've been mistreated by soooooo many brothas that you had to go else where and all but abandon us. Don't damn us all just cause you can't pick em.
12/20/2007 16:08 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
tameensdad

i think the sister that said that the white guy who is so into her is living his fantasy. and she may be living hers. but life is not just about sex, freaking or sucking. life is about committement, love, freaking, sucking and sticking it out through life's ups and downs with someone who you share common traits, ideals, goals, and understanding.

I have dated spanish, and white women but only for curiosity. I have never been into them for one main reason. and that is because you have to explain to much of what it is like to be black to them. and they still don't really get it even if they care to. they like black guys because they say we are tough and well hung. i am being honest. not because they have ideas that we are good fathers or providers.
11/22/2009 12:21 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > Is it me or are black men getting lazy in bed

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved