Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Men's Room > Have you ever stood a women up for a date?
Author
Thread
Jack

Have you ever stood a women up for a date?
If so, why?
2/1/2007 12:06 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
thedrknghtno1

i have stood up women at times...an emergency came up, a problem or i just didnt think she was worth it...last year i was dating a lady and she wanted to visit my place..and i had to pick her up and cook...but that night, my ex who i havent heard from in 6 months called..offered a cooked meal and an overnight stay...cant say no to that...

no regrets on that one...:^)
3/1/2007 20:39 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
jamal411

I stood MANY Sisters up, not that i'm proud of, but sort of game they\ sistas like to play.
Sometimes the eager i am of woman the more likely she will get stood up, I'd rather apoligize later.It creates an anticipation of some sort.
Some have gotten upset, for most part it worked out well.
4/25/2007 00:03 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
vance87

I've never "stood" a sister up. Never. I've rescheduled for later, but never just not showed up. That sort of behavior cuts into character issues for me. Sort of like not standing on your word, which is everything to me. Hope I didn't offend any brother that did, but I'm just being honest.

Now as to being stood up? YUP!!
4/26/2007 16:42 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
BigMaroonTiger

Naw, although after a few BAD blind dates, I damn sure wished that I had.

I just don't do that - if I ain't coming, Imma letcha know.

And that shit can only go down with me once. Any woman who stands me up, need not ever contact me again.

8/18/2007 15:48 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

With my work schedule, I am guilty, can't even plead the 5th, lol! But there has been times that if I really wasn't feeling a woman the same way that she was interested in me, I would make up something. This is so that I wouldn't hurt her feelings or create an awkward moment.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
11/16/2007 05:59 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Men's Room > Have you ever stood a women up for a date?

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved