Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > The University Cafe > Anything And Everything > When A Man Cant Have His Way
Author
Thread
Blksthrnbelle

When A Man Cant Have His Way
I am interested in hearing the opinion of men on why would a man trash a womans reputation for not giving in to him sexually. Especially when the realtionship was to be platonic.
5/27/2007 20:36 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
vance87

Blksthrnbelle wrote:
I am interested in hearing the opinion of men on why would a man trash a womans reputation for not giving in to him sexually. Especially when the realtionship was to be platonic.

This will probably sound rather simplistic, but all the reasons why a woman would. These questions you seek are not that perplex or deep. immaturity, insecurity, or just scorn in general are not gender exclusive. Society in general just places people in boxes and feign surprise later.
5/30/2007 08:30 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

I think it has a lot to do with ego, selfishness, pride and a few other things. No one like rejection and some people handle it the wrong way.
5/31/2007 14:31 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
noon

because he feels used
8/14/2007 20:37 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Jack

How about, because he was never taught any better. Well, let me put it this way, at some point while he was growing up, his parents didn't put their foot far up his behind enough.
8/15/2007 12:52 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
brian07

It seems like its the other way around most of the time, with sistas tarnishing the brothas reputation when she doesnt get her way. you know like keying his car, putting sugar in his gas tank, burning clothes, telling his friends he has a small thing, telling his friends hes not right in bed. I'm just writing in general, I don't no to many brothas whos stuck on just one female, to ruin her reputation when theres like a dozen other females out here. Plus females are more emotional then men, so you know..one plus one=two..
11/8/2007 18:42 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
jasonjuicer

Those are the kind of guys you don't want to be dating anyway.
5/23/2008 15:58 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit

Somebody isn't telling the whole story to start with. If it is platonic, is the male and female paying their own way? If the man is paying all expenses, it's not platonic, it's looking for a door mat.
7/24/2009 18:15 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > The University Cafe > Anything And Everything > When A Man Cant Have His Way

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved