Author
Thread
snapshot

super head radio show
Broadcasting Industry Gossip 04/10/08

Staff Writer

2008-04-10

.www.streetroachpics.com .

The Broadcasting industry may sound like fun and non-stop party time to some listeners but, to the people involved in the day- to-day, the broadcasting industry is a rough and tumble life. There is so much drama involved behind the scenes it will make you laugh, cry and say what the heck all at the same time.

Monique's radio show...

Although there has been a lot of buzz going around about The Monique Radio Show, Radio One still has not confirmed the deal. Streetroachpics.com called the headquarters of Radio One and obtained the following statement, "Yes there is a deal on the table, but nothing is final...The list of stations are not available because that has not been worked into the deal just yet."

With this statement, people are wondering if the deal will fall through and leave Monique hanging. If you are a fan of the actress/comedian keep her and this deal in your prayers.

In other news...Monique has lost a significant amount of weight and people are speculating that it's the result of a recent surgical procedure. To date, Monique's weight loss due to surgery has not been confirmed.

Five minutes with Rudy Rush...

The District of Columbia, once known as Chocolate City, but now dubbed Little Manhattan, was recently blessed with a visit from comedian Rudy Rush. Rush was able to make some extra cash from being featured on the Martin Lawrence First Amendment Tour.

Streetroachpics.com had a chance to ask Rush about the current status of the Doug Banks Show, how he felt about the new time, and if he has heard of the website urbaninsite.com. For those that don't know, The Doug Banks Show is a syndicated radio program that is trying to make a come back.

Rush replied as follows: "The show is good. I don't have to wake up at 3 in the morning to get to work. Yes, I know urbaninsite.com. What they say about me, what they say about me."

The LaDawn Black and Karrine Steffans Radio Show?

LaDawn Black, the famous relationship expert and radio personality may be getting a new co-host. Black broadcasts out of Baltimore's 92Q station and is a seasoned veteran. Last month, Karrine Steffans hooked up with Black for a promo show and the two created a buzz. Their broadcast tape is being passed around to various stations and there are rumors circulating that there may be a syndication deal in the works. At this point in time nothing is official.

Everyone is expecting Steffans to say "Where the cash at?", but will Black way her options before signing a syndication deal?
http://www.streetroachpics.com/newspage/516.php?artileid=516
4/10/2008 11:43 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

Someone please turn off her mic!

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
7/8/2008 04:54 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
thedrknghtno1

its necessary to have diversity in the firld of broadcasting even if we dont like some people...Monique is good to bring a strong femaile perspective to the industry.

so far the field has been male dominated and some not very well...

Doug Banks...long running program, gives back to community but hard to follow at times
Russ Parr...Upbeat but too crude in my opinion, no real thought what they say
Steve Harvey...Good mix of humor and music...just have to be a Steve Harvey fan..some people arent
Tom Joyner...addresses only one age group but is very influential in the community and promotion...

and not to mention the thousands of local radio personalities that dont get recognized

oh, i forgot Whoopi Goldberg....
7/8/2008 17:24 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

Serious though, what kind of advise can "Superhead" give anyone on the subject of relationships?? Unless it has something to do with sex for money or a tell all book.

I wouldn't want her telling my dog to sit or roll over, lol!

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
7/21/2008 12:32 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Entertainment > Celebrity Gossip > super head radio show

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved