Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > I Think She's Playing With Me
Author
Thread
bizzyboi
New Member


 

Posts: 1
Location: 
Registered: 8/25/2009    Warnings: 0
I Think She's Playing With Me
ok im 21yo and i have been talking to a 25yo for a while now. we are not in a relationship. when i first asked her out, she told me she wants to be friends first. when i hear the "friend" word i know there is a 99.9% chance that all we are going to do is just stay friends. im cool with that. but progressively our flirting has come to the point of dry sex, so to speak. we get real cool, then we start to fight over dumb things. its when i try to leave her alone, that she comes after me hard. literally throwing herself at me. until i start to chase again. then eventually she starts to leave me hanging, i pull back and there she is again at me. i've asked her why haven't we gotten to together and she says im not mature enough. what does that mean? how do you rate maturity? so i try to be more mature... i don't play around as much. and she finds a reason to be mad at me. wtf is going on? its like every time we start to mesh she will find a reason to flake out on me. this has been going on for about a year now. then when i finally leave her alone, she goes off on me, saying "you gotta to work for what you want" seriously what is going on?


(Last edit:: 2/9/2010 20:26)
__________________
striving to make ot
8/25/2009 22:08 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit
New Member


 

Posts: 28
Location: 
Registered: 1/23/2008      Warnings: 0
Young man, there are two things going on here. First, have you ever heard of the carrot and stick trick? Tie a carrot on the end of a stick and then tie the other end to the goats head. The goat sees the carrot and starts walking trying to get the carrot. Of course, it's always out of range. The goat can see it and as long as he can see it, he'll keep going for it. She is leading you on and it's always just out of reach. Wanting you to work for it is step number 2.

Secondly, she is stimulating and leading you to the water but, everytime you bend over to drink, she yanks your chain and say, no. You have a goal and she knows what that goal is. She knows you want to drink. She's blocking you from your objective or your goal. The results is called FRUSTRATION. She's frustrating you deliberately. Brother watch this very closely. You keep getting frustrated, frustrated and frustrated. After repeated frustrations, you start suffering from anxiety, depression, rejection and here is when it gets you in trouble. You become aggressive = anger. She's trying to get you so mad that you argue and lose your temper and bam, you lay your hands on her and you get hard time in the slammer. Believe me, I'm a pro. The carrot and stick trick and the frustration. This young lady is a psychopath. She's beautiful, intelligent, pouts when she don't get her way and she is accustom to getting her way. A psychopath always yank you and promise it won't happen again. Within minutes or a matter of time, she'll do it again, again and again. That is why you're arguing and so forth. A psychopath have no empathy or remorse for hurting people. I suggest you run and regardless what she does, leave her along or you will go to jail. Run from her as hard as you can regardless of what she says, run. She's going to keep you on that string until you snap. Run, run and never look back. Regardless of her cries, pleas for another chance don't you do it. RUN
8/27/2009 22:46 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit
New Member


 

Posts: 28
Location: 
Registered: 1/23/2008      Warnings: 0
I forgot to tell you. She's getting gratification and satisfaction out of playing you. It gives her a sense of control and power. Run boy, run. You're too young to get a jail record. There are other women out there and leave this woman alone.
8/27/2009 22:53 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member


 

Posts: 205
Location: Texas
Registered: 1/16/2006      Warnings: 0

Quote:
She's getting gratification and satisfaction out of playing you. It gives her a sense of control and power.


A lot of women play these kind of games. Its sad. Being 25 years old does not mean she is mature!
8/28/2009 18:57 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Giftedbrother
New Member


 

Posts: 6
Location: Texas
Registered: 2/2/2010      Warnings: 0
Played

bizzyboi wrote:
ok im 21yo and i have been talking to a 25yo for a while now. we are not in a relationship. when i first asked her out, she told me she wants to be friends first. when i hear the "friend" word i know there is a 99.9% chance that all we are going to do is just stay friends. im cool with that. but progressively our flirting has come to the point of dry sex, so to speak. we get real cool, then we start to fight over dumb things. its when i try to leave her alone, that she comes after me hard. literally throwing herself at me. until i start to chase again. then eventually she starts to leave me hanging, i pull back and there she is again at me. i've asked her why haven't we gotten to together and she says im not mature enough. what does that mean? how do you rate maturity? so i try to be more mature... i don't play around as much. and she finds a reason to be mad at me. wtf is going on? its like every time we start to mesh she will find a reason to flake out on me. this has been going on for about a year now. then when i finally leave her alone, she goes off on me, saying "you gotta to work for what you want" seriously what is going on?



Man she sounds like she is the one that is immature. She needs to grow up and you need to let that go man!

It's not worth it! I am married to an older woman and I know that if a woman cares about you then she is not going to play games as if she is a toodler! Good woman is hard to find and she is not one AT ALL! If I were you I would delete her number out my phone and shake the dust from my feet and move on with my life.
Trust me homie, there are more women out there.
__________________
A real man cares, a real man, forgives, a real loves unconditionally. Trey
2/2/2010 14:38 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > I Think She's Playing With Me

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.




Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved
Powered by ASPBB v0.5 PRE
© 2004-2008 ASPBB Developers Team