Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Intimidating Women
Author
Thread
divasplus

Intimidating Women
Hi everyone,
I’m a biochemistry pre med student. I have often been told that my “standards” are too high. I’m a focused and intelligent women but I’m also outgoing and fun to be around. I’m tired of hearing that I’m too intimidating. I would like to appear less intimidating but I sincerely do not know how to.
My question is what makes a women intimidating to you and how can she soften her image?
12/18/2009 14:47 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

The idea of a woman being intimidating was created by men because men are the ones who are intimidated. It has nothing to do with you sista. In other words, keep doing what you do. Get that biochem degree, a pharmd and do your thing.

A REAL man will appreciate all of that. Plus if you "dumb it down" for a brotha, you will forever regret it and might resent him. You should keep being yourself and find a man who has reached your level. If he aint there he probably aint the one!
12/18/2009 15:58 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
bonyjoop

divasplus wrote:
Hi everyone,
I’m a biochemistry pre med student. I have often been told that my “standards” are too high. I’m a focused and intelligent women but I’m also outgoing and fun to be around. I’m tired of hearing that I’m too intimidating. I would like to appear less intimidating but I sincerely do not know how to.
My question is what makes a women intimidating to you and how can she soften her image?

no man is intimdated by a strong woman. they just dont like people who are always wanting to argue just to show they are "strong" . Being strong doesnt mean being independent. Being independent also doesnt mean being hard headed just because you cant have your way. Being mature is when you are interdependent. That means being a team player and being rational.

so check yourself before you open your mouth. it is ok to have an opinion. it is not ok to ALWAYS wanting to be in an argument just to be arguing.

3/13/2010 15:47 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Giftedbrother

bonyjoop wrote:

divasplus wrote:
Hi everyone,

no man is intimdated by a strong woman. they just dont like people who are always wanting to argue just to show they are "strong" . Being strong doesnt mean being independent. Being independent also doesnt mean being hard headed just because you cant have your way. Being mature is when you are interdependent. That means being a team player and being rational.

so check yourself before you open your mouth. it is ok to have an opinion. it is not ok to ALWAYS wanting to be in an argument just to be arguing.

That's what's up bonny!
4/5/2010 13:16 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Nesim

How do you think you are intimidating those around, to answer your question I need more data about you. Of course I am asking those filtered by objective self assessment.
4/17/2010 18:44 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Intimidating Women

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved