Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Couples And Marriage > Spice up the love making
Author
Thread
ecjr23

Spice up the love making
I like to play some nice slow music, pamper my lady with a full body massage with scented oils.

What is everybody elses?

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
6/3/2006 04:42 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Jack

Well, since mine and I have only been together for a few months, and have agreed to not be intimate for a while, we spend a lot of time cultivating each others desires. She loves flowers, so I've created a flower garden out of her entire yard and maintain it each week. She on the other hand, know how much I like certain sports, so we now play doubles, in tennis, golf and pool on a regular basis. Of course there's a lot of hand holding during these times.

(Last edit:: 6/19/2006 06:53)
6/5/2006 11:44 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
BIG DADDY

Been maried for 3 years this time around (the first time was 7 years...different woman) and I have to say that I am looking for the same things. I do the same with the pampering and music...but I also found that there is more to 4play than just in the bedroom.
If you cook...her favorite meal and wine with the right lighting get GREAt results.
6/8/2006 08:11 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
blackman357

That's right!

I start by sending sexy text messeages all through out the day, if I have time show to her job with a rose or some kind of flower and by the time she makes it home I have dinner ready and waiting for her!
7/21/2008 19:04 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Couples And Marriage > Spice up the love making

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved