Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > I love my white guy
Author
Thread
( [1] 2 >> ... Last page)
MsTrina

I love my white guy
I am a 30 year old black woman and I have been dating a 26 year old white guy for about 3 weeks and I must say it has been the most wonderful thing I have done for myself in along time. I cannot believe how happy I am and I think about the fact that I almost turned him down because he's white and I could kick myself. He has shown me the most respect that any black man has ever shown me. He makes me laugh, I feel safe with him and I wouldnt ask anything more. We have the same goals and we plan to be together for a long time and I am so looking forward to our future together. I am not saying that black men are all assholes, but the ones that I have been with were, so I decided to give my sexy caucasian a try and I must say he satisfies me emotinally, mentally and physically. So yes, I guess I am another black woman off of the black man market and I dont plan on going back anytime soon, if ever. I know there are good black men out there (somewhere) but im done looking. Ive found everything Ive always wanted in a man and he just happens to be white. Oh and the myths about the sexual difference between white and black men are not true, at all!! I havent been this sexually satisfied by black man, ever. The best sex ive ever had, if I must say. Good luck girls, hope you find what i have found, and thats love.
12/26/2006 12:47 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

You know if I did not know any better, Id say you started this post to get black women (and men) worked up!

But to each his (or her) own, right? You aren't the first sista (or brotha) to break ranks and try love with someone of the caucasian race. I think it is a bit naive to think that multiple bad times with a black man should drive any sista to date outside her race. Especially if you never considered dating outside your race before. But that is just my opinion and we all have one or two, or three!

What really matters is you found someone you care about and who cares about you. A lot of folks will say it should have been with a black man, but again..... everybody have opinions.
12/28/2006 19:09 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

So sad....

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
1/16/2007 01:32 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
RealLuv

Wow, I guess Congrats. However, I am a true believer in that you get what you give. In other words the negativity that you may have found among black brothas, may have only been actions that were reciprocated.

So if you are so happy with your sexy white man, then why post or even participate in a site that is designed for the BROTHAS.

Good Luck and Self Love
1/18/2007 13:33 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Cocoabeauty

I LOVE MINE TOO GIRL!!!
1/30/2007 18:34 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Cocoabeauty

TRINA I THINK WE NEED TO HIT UP THE INTERRACIAL DATING FORUM..LOL
1/30/2007 18:36 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
hmurchison
Preferred Member

I think the happiness we have for you is tempered by the overt and disrespectful tone in your post. I've dated outside of my race as well but I never dissed black women as a justification. I realized long ago that if I had bad relationships it was the aftermath of "my" bad decisions in a partner.

I don't black women dating white men. If he treats you like you want to be treated then it really shouldn't matter what color he is. However we're here on this discussion board to discuss various issues so rather than denigrate black men simply tell us where many of us are coming up short as mates.

Best of luck in your relationship. I too have a wonderful relationship going 2.5 yrs strong an these relationships change your life in amazing ways. Lose the negativity and embrace your happiness. IN the long run you will benefit the most.
1/31/2007 03:06 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

Well spoken HMURCHISON....^5 on that!

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
1/31/2007 04:08 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty

i love my white guy

ecjr23 wrote:
So sad....

real louv,

hello, im beauty and am new to this board, and i must say that ms. trina's actions were not good at heart at all. never would i throw up in a brotha's face about my love for a whiteman. it is so sad because so many brothas do this that are with whitewomen. this really hurts. i don't understand why we continue to hurt instead of loving each other? im hear on this site because I LOVE BROTHAS. oh yes this sista really does.

BEAUTY
4/2/2007 06:01 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty

love my white guy

Cocoabeauty wrote:
I LOVE MINE TOO GIRL!!!

yeah...you both should...no offense to your perference...but why come here for a site for BROTHAS and celeberate your love for whitemen? we as a people really need to stop hurting each other.

BEAUTY
:/
4/2/2007 06:03 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
detroitchild

I always believed in 'to each his/her own'. Love and happiness can come in any shape, color, and form as long as the participants are happy. Having said that I must agree with BEAUTY about posting something like this on a site that is suppose to be uplifting to brothas. I'm sure there are more appropriate sites for this conversation.
4/2/2007 09:05 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty

detroitchild wrote:
I always believed in 'to each his/her own'. Love and happiness can come in any shape, color, and form as long as the participants are happy. Having said that I must agree with BEAUTY about posting something like this on a site that is suppose to be uplifting to brothas. I'm sure there are more appropriate sites for this conversation.

hello detroitchild,

i have been looking for a site such as this, blackmen need to be uplifted. blackmen have the biggest DISadvantages that life has to offer; knowing this is why i make it my business to treat each with respect. thugs i don't deal with at all, but i do pray for them and i do care, it's just they are on a path to self destruction and don't want to let you in. decent loving professional brothas my hat and heart goes off to. for ms trina and her friend to come here on this site for the purpose of stepping on and tearing down the uplifting gift of love, support and respect that sistas like myself that have this and then some for brothas is very hurtful. while i have had brothas, right down to my ex husband disrespect and hurt me. NEVER, EVER would i take this as cause to hurt blackmen...too bad many sistas have.

now, in defense to these sistas, and i cant lie or pretend and i have to be fair both ways about it detroitchild, but there are loads of sites out here where brothas have made it their life praising, worshiping and loving the very ground that whitewomen walk on, but not one site out there where blackmen are doing the same for blackwomen . and sadly...none where sistas doing the same for blackmen. i would love to start such a site, and right now i am giving ALOT of thought about it and trying to figure how to go about it.

we are the greatest people in the world, and have the most HATE for one another tnan anyone else. right now, what is being done to keep blackwomen and blackmen apart is the ACCESS GAME that is now being played. SISTAS DO HAVE IT EASIER THAN BROTHAS no doubt about it. we get the jobs, into school, grants and loans; not to mention housing easier than brothas. yes, im saying it and it is true. when i was married my husband would always say that blackwomen and whitemen have it the easiest. he said lets put it to the test; go look for an apartment...without me. i said ok. went out looking since we were actually looking anyway. found a place told them that i was married; they said we would like to meet your husband. told me we had the apartment. once they saw my husband, we were denied the apartment!

my sister was in the process of moving into this house, they had already done the paperwork, once the owner saw her son, who is married and live out of state with his wife and children; he told my sister that he cant sell her the house, saying that she would have too many blackmen around and that is bad for the community! see, white amerikkka wants blackwomen for the sole purpose of keeping her from the blackman, their greatest fear is THE BLACK NEUCLEAR FAMILY! yes we are still threat #1 which is why only successful blackmen that are with whitewomen are featured all over the place. contrary to what many believe, most ball players have black wives! but you wont know it. a friend sent me link showing this very fact through pictures. with all that i have said here is this...we need to stop hurting each other; if we can hurt each other with such ease; they why cant we LOVE EACH OTHER WITH THE SAME EASE?

BEAUTY
4/3/2007 03:22 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
detroitchild

Well said Beauty. I think that you will find most brothas praising black women on this site. We must remember not to let others (people of other races or negative thinkers amongst our own) define us.

Peace and love 2 U and yours.

D
4/3/2007 09:02 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
janis

I totally, totally, totally agree with you 5000% and more.I feel that the majority of black men are chauvinistic, egotistical, macho and insensitive.Sometimes you get tired of that nonsense, and I feel that alot of whitemen are a little more sensitive.I'll be honest with you , I hate black men, I always have and always will.I will never, ever , ever be with a black dude.I find that alot of blackmen are not goal oriented, ambitious and hardworking as alot of white men are.I truly believe that almost every black woman should start dating and marrying white men, I truly believe you'll be better off, I'm not saying it's going to be perfect, but you'll get far in life and be more productive.I have because I work with one. So my best wishes to you and your gorgeous "WHITE" boyfriend.
Congrats!!!
12/10/2007 12:09 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
janis

I Have been hurted and disrespected by alot of blackmen and I'am just sick of it.I'm not saying all whitemen are nice, there are some bad ones out there, it's just 9 times out of 10 they've been kinder to me even in little things.And so I can't blame Ms.Trina for being with a white guy and I bet you he has money.I feel that alot of white men are gooooooooooddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking and have twice the cashhhhhhhhh. Well, sistas better grab them!!
12/10/2007 12:58 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
paradigmofpain

In your post MsTrina, the first few sentences actually were plenty to get your point across. You glorify and uplift your man quite proudly and happily, the tone of your post depicts nothing but the excitement you have for your man. However, the statements following such as "...He has shown me the most respect that any black man has ever shown me" , "... guess I am another black woman off of the black man market and I dont plan on going back anytime soon, if ever", and of course the statement which is purely debatable amongst most cultures, "...Oh and the myths about the sexual difference between white and black men are not true, at all"; most of those statements do present an adverse connotation towards black men in general, and yes, can ignite emotions in most of us.

It should be pointed out though, if you read this post very carefully there is one revealing sentence that should calm any if not all emotion within us:

"...I am not saying that black men are all *ssholes, but the ones that I have been with were."

Right away, this explains perhaps most of reasons for the controversial words that seem to down play black men. MsTrina's individual experiences with the brothas she had past involvment with failed her, not black men overall.

This is the underwhelming point that is the wound that women sometimes use as a blanket statement against black men when our respect, treatment, behavior, and presence to them is in question. When a handful of black men fail a woman, we are not then all subject to the opinion of one woman (obviously). There are several good black men still in existence even though many women would have you think otherwise. Yet it is unfortunate some of our brothas do not execute and apply themselves in relationships as successfully as others, hence you have a sista wanting to look to or try other cultures. To have finally found a man that brings you happiness is a beautiful thing, good for you.

Bottom line, it can be recognized that your was purely rhetorical since you were not seeking information, knowledge, or wisdom. Perhaps it was an opportunity to see how high the Richter scale could be shaken in a predominantly black community forum. As you can see, you succeeded.
12/12/2007 14:52 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > I love my white guy
Pages: 2 ( [1] 2 >> ... Last page)

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved