Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Entertainment > Celebrity Gossip > ALLEN IVERSON AND TAWANNA HEADING FOR DIVORCE!!
Author
Thread
ecjr23

ALLEN IVERSON AND TAWANNA HEADING FOR DIVORCE!!
Everyones is getting a divorce now days!!

http://www.mediatakeout.com/1248/allen_iverson_and_tawanna_heading_for_divorce.html

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
1/31/2007 04:12 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
hmurchison
Preferred Member

I don't care how fine someone is if you can leave and keep some cash to raise your kids women are going to do that.

Juanita is going to school these NBA wives. Better watch out if your woman has Juanita Jordan in the rolodex. No doubt.
1/31/2007 12:55 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

I think that is one of the biggest farces in our justice system. I dont know exactly how it works, but why does a woman get so much money/houses/material things when she didnt do anything to help him make it?

I understand that she was married to him, but does that entitle you to a bunch of material items?

I guess some women get bitter when a relationship ends because Ive heard of others sistas who just want to be done with the guy. Dont want his money, his house or nothin'!
1/31/2007 19:16 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
hmurchison
Preferred Member

VickanS

Men today are paying the price for past injustices for women.

We don't get our kids we get obligations. We don't get our homes we get mortgages.

The idea the today's man is like his grandfather. The idea is that we make sooooo much more money than women that we can just pay pay pay and we're going to be ok.

Men are beginning to redefine what they want. Many are simply choosing not to have kids and not to get married. Things like child support and Alimony are "incentives" for women divorce you. You won't get your kids and you'll be paying for a life of comfort.

I'm not saying that guys aren't pricks. My late grandfather would have admitted to being an unkind husband at times during his 50yr marriage to my grandmother but they both stuck in there and maintained their vows.

Nowadays the first sign of trouble some women are thinking "I can take the kids get a nice little home and get support/Alimony". They aren't thinking about reviving that relationship. They're thinking damage control.

I hate to have the negative attitude but I gotta laugh when people start rambling on about the "sanctity of marriage" Puhleeeze.
2/1/2007 14:10 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Entertainment > Celebrity Gossip > ALLEN IVERSON AND TAWANNA HEADING FOR DIVORCE!!

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved