Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Older vs Younger Women - whats your choice?
Author
Thread
thedrknghtno1

Older vs Younger Women - whats your choice?
I bring this up based on my experiences...i am in my 30s and have preferred older women...the reasons why:

the conversation is down to earth and fun...very intelligent...

they show interest and do not play who is better, man or woman..its equal..

sexy and sensual...the lovemaking is very high...

My last relationship was with a 52 year old and she was gorgeous...best lover and good friend...we got along well, and even though we are not together we will be good friends...

The oldest was 54...we dated and it was nice but we did consider the reality of the relationship and she had past problems with her ex...

whats your preference?
3/1/2007 20:49 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
detroitchild

I've always been attracted to older women. Most of the time they are beyond the "material" aspect of their lives and want to meet men based on character. For me, the conversation is much more meaningful (translation....deeper and more thought provoking). I find them more experienced in the lovemaking department as well which is a HUGE plus.
3/6/2007 13:57 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

52 and 54???? Whoa! I wish I could have relations with a fine 52 year old!

Seriously though, I have dated a few older women and your both right. The conversations are better and they are more satisfied or in tune with their sensual sides.
3/8/2007 11:02 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Ryder

Dont make me no damn difference...as long as she's not homicidal and got all her teeth, Im good to go no matter what the age. I kinda do stay away from early 20-something chicks though, they are still trying to find themselves and I aint got no damn time to raise no grown woman.
3/8/2007 15:00 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Jack

My sweetie is 4 yrs older. It's not much of a difference, but while a lot of 40ish brotha's are trying to get with younger women to hold on to their youth, it's the younger brotha's that are tired of the cute little airheads and find ourselves attracted to women with character, conversation and substance. Not to mention, that most women in their prime desire sex and romance far more than those that are trying to find themselves or trying to prove something to the world.
3/12/2007 12:16 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Intrepid_One

Older Women! I am 44 years old. Doesn't matter if she is Black, white, Hispanic, Asian...like the article earlier this week on this website...older women simply because:
1) their openness and self-expression
2) better maturity
3) higher self-esteem.

And let me add older women know, how, why, when, where, who...

Being involved with an older woman, who has raised her children...man it's like being involved with a grown-up teenager! So free, she crazy...in a smart way!
3/22/2007 10:42 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
brian07

Its advantages and disadvantages of being with older women.

The conversation will be more mature, and the women would be more mature also, not worrying about the pocket book, popularity, etc..BUT...the older women would more then likely have kids, and expect you to take on the step baby daddy role. And feel in control of you since shes older.
11/8/2007 18:08 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Realness83

I'm 24 yrs old and I usually date women who are between 24-30 yrs old. Older women know what they want and are usually stable. No matter what age a woman is, a good head on her shoulders is a must.
2/2/2008 20:33 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
blackman357

I AM TWENTY THREE AND i MARRIED AN OLDER WOMAN! YOU ARE RIGHT.
THEY KNPW WHAT THEY WANT!
THE LOVEMAKING IS BANNANNAS AND
THEY ARE DOWN TO EARTH.
i LOVE Y WIFE WITH ALL MY HEART AND IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT SHE IS TWELVE YEARS OLDER THAN ME. sHE IS MY dREAM
7/21/2008 19:14 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
M.V.P

I suppose going by the pros and cons listed above that I would have to say older, but a young woman with her head on straight, that's a gold mind.
4/29/2009 02:19 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Older vs Younger Women - whats your choice?

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved