Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > Religion & Spirituality > Ask for it if you want it
Author
Thread
Jack

Ask for it if you want it
"Father I thank you, for Blessing me with favor of waking me up today and keeping me safe as I rested.
Thank you for Blessing me with favor of waking my family up and for keeping them safe in their sleep as they rested. And I thank you for Blessing me with favor of giving us a home to rest in and for keeping our home safe while home and away, thank you for Blessing me with favor for giving me a job to financially provide for this home, and a car to get me to the work, for keeping me and my family safe in the care as I drive, that my car doesn't break down, that I don't have any accidents, that I don't hit anybody, that I don't get hit by anybody, that I don't get sick while I drive, that I don't get hurt by any terrorist, that I don't get hurt by any disaster and that I don't get stopped by the police. I thank you Father, that you Bless me with divine favor with You and every man and every situation I come in contact with, that You send forth my guardian angels out before me in every situation I come in contact with, that people go out of their way to Bless me, and feel honored to go out of their way to Bless me with all that I need, for me to have prosperity, and peace of mind and love and joy. Father, that they don't even know why they are Blessing me, but they are still honored to do so. I thank you Father, that you heal my heart from all the pain I've gone through. I thank you Father, That you use me as a vessel to minister your Word daily. Thank you for the increase you put in my life, thank you for expanding my territory for opportunities and abilities of prosperity for your Kingdom. Thank you for shining through me, thank you for speaking to me. Thank you for teaching me your character and your Word. Thank you for the companion you give me, thank you for the favor you give me with my companion, thank you for the favor you give my companion with me, thank you for the purpose you brought us together, thank you for the increase you give us to live out our purpose together. I thank you Father, for speaking to my heart and that You Surround my life with wise Christians to love on me, that will minister Your Word to me, that will mold me, that will guide me, that will edify me, that will pray for me, that will pray with me, to pray for me To cultivate me, to cover me, and that will seek me out. I thank you Father, that you reveal to me what your are for me to do. And I thank you Father, that my ears and heart are open to hear you when you speak to me. Father, I thank you that you for Blessing me with favor with every man And every woman that have thoughts of me or conversations about me today. That every time they have thoughts of me or conversations about me that their hearts yearn to have long conversations with you and to confidently and boldly call out your name in prayer. That they yearn to be a Blessing in my life, that they yearn to humble their lives to you and to mankind, that they yearn to learn your Word to the fullest, that they yearn to practice your Word to the fullest, that they yearn to be used by you, that they yearn for You to shine through them, that they yearn to pray for others, that they yearn to speak positively about you, that they yearn to be a Blessing to my family, that they yearn to edify others. Thank you Father for healing their hearts from all the pain they may have gone through, thank you for the increase you put in their lives, thank you for your confidence you give them. Thank you for doing your mighty work on this earth and thank you for letting me be a part of it. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
3/10/2008 09:37 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

Very inspiring Jack. My prayers arent this long , but I do ask for some of the same things. His blessings are always worth it!!
3/21/2008 18:39 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > Religion & Spirituality > Ask for it if you want it

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved