Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Ladies Room > Insight As to what I should do
Author
Thread
Why

Insight As to what I should do
Hello,
I am a 37 year old female. I have been in a relationship for eight years off and on. I have taken this man back when he's just walked out without even telling me why. We don't have kids together. He has two and I don't have any. We don't go anywhere. I have yet to go somewhere with him romatic, I have never received any type of jewerly from him. Not one piece in eight years. I have talked with him about us getting married and it's always the same line. We don't have any money but he does want to marry me. I am not happy and I am not in love with him any longer. I have spoken with him and told him how I am feeling and he always tries to turn the tables back around on me!!! I am at the point I just want to be by myself for now and I don't want to be involved. Everything that we have is mines. And he has the nerve to tell me that I am the one who's not doing right. I am a good women and I am not just saying this I am! I have never cheated on this man which I could have. Because I am a very attractive female and you know how man are. But I am too old for that! I just want to be happy and to be with someone who makes me happy and I them. What should I do?
1/19/2009 05:14 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty25

LEAVE
hello,

I think you should leave!!! and I say that from experience ..what I have learned over the past year is that there are alot of good men out there and the reason alot for them cant be seen is that after women get out of crazy relations they are bitter to some degree and THEN all men start to look the same!.I think you deserve waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than him and he may not ever realize how bad he is treating you until u leave. You only live once and that one time should be spent with someone who loves and appreciate you
1/25/2009 19:48 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Greco

Food for thought
So much in life truly depends on us first looking within. Women give men way too much credit for too many things. The first question you should ask yourself is if you've done your part? From what I've read here it certainly sounds like you have.

The next question you must ask yourself is have I grown from this relationship? Am I a better person today than before entering into this relationship?

I always find it interesting when women say they've talked to their man to no avail, or that he tries to turn the table on me. Men tend to try to place the burden of a relationship on our women. They want the woman to always be the one that compromises.

What ends up happening is that, now you are dealing with him. Here's a tip---don't deal with people---force them to deal with you. That doesn't mean you have to be rude, arrogant or indifferent, but you will now be the one that is controlling the most important thing you could ever imagine---your life.

Have faith, that will show through and continue to be the essence of the woman you are and happiness will be yours soon. This is a decision that you have to make and not others.
1/26/2009 15:20 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Ladies Room > Insight As to what I should do

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved