Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > The University Cafe > Anything And Everything > Do females play the role of victim to thier own detriment?
Author
Thread
TT4kev189

Do females play the role of victim to thier own detriment?
Do you find in conflicts between men and women, that women frequently play victim with a very slow or no regard for their own negative contributions and attitudes. Coming up with theories and myths to back up their inability to successfully "hold up their end" in a relationship and changing the topic or subject when questioned on their own questionable actions?

Toco Toucan.jpg Downloads:1343

(Last edit:: 2/8/2009 17:05)
2/8/2009 10:36 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit

"Hold up their end" is called responsibility and accountability. Women refuse to be held accountable or responsible for their actions. For example: God told Abraham that a son would be born to him in his old age but, Sarah laughed. God asked Abraham, why did Sarah laugh. Sarah said she didn't laugh. Sarah called God a liar and He didn't know what He was talking about. God called Sarah up on the carpet and said, hold up you're not talking to Abraham but, you did laugh. Sarah shut her mouth. Sarah did not want to accept responsibility or be held accountable for her actions. The majority of women will tell us about their self-esteem. Very few people know the origin of self-esteem. Self is, me, myself and I or oneself. Esteem to to exalt, praise, adore, honor, worship, idolize and glorify. Hence, self-exalt, self-worship, self-adoration, self-praise and self-glorify or vain glory. As a matter of fact, some women commit sacrilege in calling themselves a goddess. Genesis 3:6 and ye shall be as gods. To be a god means one can do as they please with no accountability or responsibility. It is to do as one please. Finally, there is a national organization, owned and operated my women, Women Accepting Responsibility (WAR) is designed to get women to stop blaming others and be responsible and accountable for their own actions. No doubt someone will disagree with what I've just said but, the oldest record of history is the Bible and secular history confirms much of what is written in the Bible. Pride, ego and self-esteem originated with Lucifer. Adam and Eve never used the word "I" in the garden, it wasn't until after they ate the forbidden fruit did they get self-conscience, "I HEARD THY VOICE, I WAS NAKED AND I WAS AFRAID. It's it strange that more women die as a predestrian than any other cause in America. Why? They think so much about self-esteem, how important they are and think everyone should see them, they get careless. So it is, women think they can get away with anything. The judicial system is even backing women. A woman can get away with murder by claiming stress, depression or abuse. The burning bed law solidified a woman's perogative to kill a man while he's sleeping. So the judicial system fosters a woman's sense of power. That is one reason many brothers don't want to get into a committed relationship for fear a woman will tell some lie on him and have him arrested. Hence, we belong to the 4 F club.
8/16/2009 02:35 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit

Brothers need to pick up a dictionary and learn a few words. EUPHEMISM = pride, ego and self-esteem are synonyms meaning how one see's themself. A woman calls her ego, self-esteem but euphemistically calls a man's ego arrogant, conceit, stuck up. In other words a woman will call a thief a cleptomanic, call a liar the figment of ones imagination and the sun don't shine but, it glows.

MISANDRY = A hatred of boys and men. Watch this. How many brothers have seen a woman twist their face up at a brother? Then ask the woman why? Her first response is, how did I look at you? The average brother will simply say, you know. As long as we don't nail it down specifically, she'wear us out. That look is the look of DISDAINMENT, she can't stand you. Again, she will deny it. Brothers, if a woman spit at God and call it rain, what are our chances. If a woman call God a liar, what are our chances. Watch this, most women that come from a single parent household never seen a man as a role model and think we're savages, bruts, heathens, uncouth and NOT WORTHY. Do you get it, NOT WORTHY.

S.C.U.M. Society for Cutting Up Men. An organization of women with the sole desire to eliminate and eradicate all men. GENDERCIDE and when it's aimed at a specific race such as black men, it's call ETHNIC GENDERCIDE.

Hold up. Any man that knows his stuff and questions a woman is tagged as anti-feminist. No body is saying a word about being anti-male. Just look, conceited, arrogant, stuck up with an inflated ego. Isn't that what the old slave master used to called the slaves, UPPITY. You got it, the majority of black women think black men are subhuman and inferior to them. NOT WORTHY
8/16/2009 02:56 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
doneit

It to their own detriment? Yes. There are 20 black women for every 1 black man. 70 percent of black women are single. The reason given by black women is, there aren't enough qualified black men. Qualified is a subjective term without any objective standard of measuring one's qualifications. A woman with a 6th grade education will call a black CEO unqualified for her or unqualified for her door mat. One size don't fit all.

I wrote an article about the same subject and asked

WHY IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF BLACK MEN
(A) Not enough qualified black men
(B) Pharoah killing thousands of newborn black male babies.

Black women are crying about the results not enough qualified black men, instead of saying a word about pharoah killing black men. Believe it or not, some sister wrote, "pharoah killed Hebrew male babies." That is the kind of stuff that will cause a man go throw up when a sister is in denial.

As I said, some sister will come back with some unsubstantiated opinion.
8/16/2009 03:10 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Alvena

Dang! LOL WHat sistahs have you guys been dealing with! Were they all so bad as to justify your wrath! Whew! I try not to lump all women or all men into a homogenous group other than when classifying them by gender! Not all women behave in the manner described in this thread topic. Having said that and as a woman, unfortunately I do know women who take on the victim persona in order to manipulate things in a relationship so they can get their way. Or they fail to evaluate their past relationships to determine what they contributed to the relationships ending and tend to blame the whole fiasco on the men. I don't believe that a relationship failing or succeeding is due solely to one person's actions. Both people in a relationship contribute to it being a harmonious, loving, passionate experience, or both contribute to it being a negative, anger filled, non-trust warfare.

If you are a man or woman that is in a relationship with someone that is too immature to engage is respectful conflict resolution, who always points fingers in one direction and finds fault only with their partner, then you must either find a way to get counseling in order to help the two of you get things on the right path, or you need to just end the relationship and move on to happier offerings with someone else. Life is too short to spend your time in what should be your closest most fulfilling relationship frustrated and feeling antogonized.

Phenomenal Woman...
11/6/2010 18:20 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > The University Cafe > Anything And Everything > Do females play the role of victim to thier own detriment?

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved