Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Men's Room > Advice on grooming the skin
Author
Thread
atlhomeskillet

Advice on grooming the skin
I get razor bumps from shaving. How should I best tackle them?

Also, how do you guys take care of your skin on a day to day basis? What products do you use?

Thanks.
12/24/2009 19:39 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Wolfgang

I dont know if this helps but i use clean & clear by johnson & johnson while in the shower daily , afterwards i dry my face then use { oil of olay } facial cream ,it gives the face a nice glow yet protecting it from the sun's rays .. spf 30 , its basicly a moisterizer protectant ...

(clean & clear ) you may feel a slight burning when using it for the first time because it cleans deep , after wards its not bad at all ...

its good to make sure your skin is clean and moist befor shaving , you will def have better results ..
12/25/2009 20:45 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
atlhomeskillet

How about the body? I am learning that these soaps they sell in the supermarkets are not good for you (Dial, Dove, etc). They may be cheap but your skin pays for it.
12/26/2009 08:29 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Men's Room > Advice on grooming the skin

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved