Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Ladies Room > ??? Where is everyone?
Author
Thread
Alvena

??? Where is everyone?
Hi everyone,

I was excited to find this wonderful website where mature men and women of color can meet, greet and share their life experiences, advice, ideas, thoughts, knowledge and culture. So where is everyone? Why is this website not as active as all of the ones that are full of anger, drama and foolishness? A certainly hope that we can have some lively and meaningful conversations here that will have a positive impact on our lives!! Be Blessed!!!

Phenomenal Woman...
8/31/2010 18:20 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

I agree with ya sista. I have been coming to this site for a few years and it is full of knowledge and information. Like you said all the sites with drama, silly stuff, and booty get the most attention. But this site offer so much for black men and women. I hope more people realize its worth!
9/9/2010 19:06 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Alvena

Thanks VickanS for your reply. Maybe we will be able to get some interesting conversations started real soon! There is so much going on that impacts us directly as a community that this webpage should be buzzing constantly with our thoughts, insites , advice, wisdom and plain old participation in the conversations that matter! Have a great evening.

Phenomenal Woman...
9/9/2010 19:39 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > The Ladies Room > ??? Where is everyone?

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved