Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > Is sex different between black & white?
Author
Thread
( [1] 2 >> ... Last page)
ecjr23

Is sex different between black & white?
Hey people here is something that I know everybody will want to leave a remark on...Is sex different between black people and white people? What is your take on this?

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
4/29/2006 17:37 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
willie6

Um... do you mean if when 2 white people have sex its different than 2 blacks having sex?

Or is it different if (as a black person) you have sex with a white person as opposed to have sex with a black person?

(Excuse me if im slow.... long night out on the town! )
4/30/2006 17:12 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
ecjr23

Black person being intamate with a white person. The reason why I put this out there is because I would always get asked by white guys when I was in the Marines. I would do everything to keep from laughing at them.

If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more. - Harriet Tubman
5/5/2006 01:12 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Aroob

No, it's not different *SMH* My exhusband was white and he didn't do anything different from what my current husband's doing. ECJR, if they are that interested in finding out, tell them to purchase a hooker, otherwise keep stepping and laughing at their ignorance.
5/5/2006 13:57 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

I would guess that it's no different. I think people have a lot of stereotypes about who or what is better in regards to sex. But people are people and the only difference has to do with what each individual person likes (or dislikes) and that has nothing to do with race.
5/8/2006 13:38 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
hmurchison
Preferred Member

I don't think there's a difference. It's what each individual puts into it (no pun intended)

And sometimes you'll just click on an intimate level with one person that you don't with another.
5/8/2006 14:43 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Sarina22

I wasn't going to comment about this one! But I think you'll find a lot of people who believe there is a difference. Hmurchison said: "You'll just click on an intimate level with one person that you don't with another."

This is true, and I think it's especially true for those who do not (and will not) date outside of the black race. Some women are so intuned with black men, that the sex would probably be strangely different with a white man.

I think the same holds true for black men and sex with black women (or white women)
5/12/2006 12:25 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Cocoabeauty

The difference lies within the person..not the race of the person. I actually expected my first kiss to be strange with a white guy, but dang it has off the chain! lol..lol can't talk about the rest!
2/1/2007 20:19 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Intrepid_One

I believe there is...White women are simply more open, forward, expressionate, and trusting...early in the game of gettingto know each other.
3/26/2007 19:52 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
beauty

dont think color matter to some, i say some because to some it does...lol. about a month ago i introduced a sista friend of mine to one of my brother's friends, who is white. well to make a long story short, he called me telling me about their date and that when they kissed, he became ...well... he said that he just cant stop kissing her! lol. dont know what she did to him, but she apparently put it on him. love is strange, hard and beautiful all at the same time. i love so much being in love...being held and kissed deeply and passionataly. *quivering*

BEAUTY
4/2/2007 07:33 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
VickanS
Preferred Member

Quote:
I believe there is...White women are simply more open, forward, expressionate, and trusting...early in the game of gettingto know each other.

I think I can see why you say this, but I also think that if this is a difference in black and white women its because black women tend to be more guarded and protective of their hearts. With some of these crazy brothas out there, they have good reason to be!

Quote:
love is strange, hard and beautiful all at the same time

Yes it is!
4/5/2007 13:07 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
thedrknghtno1

The difference is with each person of the races with their perception of black men...youll find in both races that both white and black women look at the black man as a stable strong passionate figure. White men are percieved to be more passive and stable.

but sexuality with black and white women is similiar....especially if they truly into black men its excellent. however, watch out for those from both races who only look at the black man as sexual tool of satisfaction. They have nothing for you in a relationship or associate
5/30/2007 09:55 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
alval24

I believe that black men are different lovers from white men for the most part. The difference is the passion and rythm of a black man. (Again, in most cases)
Being a brotha myself, I know that black men definately have egos when it comes to the bedroom. What I mean by that is basically if we don't satisfy our woman, we take it to heart. Where as I know of some white men who say that they get more satisfaction just being in the moment with that special or non special moment. Black men we want to conquer. I think its in out nature.
11/28/2007 12:16 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
eldawg

Sure, white women swallow....so i've heard
12/20/2007 16:10 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
calvindoyle

Nothing like that dear. Both are human being and having same desires.
5/10/2010 07:22 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
calvindoyle

Nothing like that dear. Both are human being and having same desires.
5/10/2010 07:23 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:
Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > Is sex different between black & white?
Pages: 2 ( [1] 2 >> ... Last page)

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved