Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > In The Community > What Black Men Think
Author
Thread
VickanS
Preferred Member

What Black Men Think
I thought about putting this in the Men's Room area, but I think it is more related to the community than just men.

This is VERY interesting to me. Mybrotha has posted a video and link to a documentary that Janks Morton is doing.

http://www.mybrotha.com/what-black-men-think.asp

The article on this site says exactly what I have thought for a long time. How can "most" or all black men be in negative stats? It seems like somebody is always telling us we are in the wrong. I know too many brothas who are hardworking men for some of that numbers we receive to be true. I know a lot of people will probably say how does mybrotha or the guys at "what black men think" know if the statistics are true. Well, I looked up the one about prison (took me a while to find it) and the numbers are on target with the article and movie trailer.

I know Im rambling but this is something ive thought about for years and its cool to finally read something that we all need to think about.
12/28/2006 18:59 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:

QuickView: What Black Men Think - VickanS 12/28/2006 18:59
 I just checked out the video. Seems all real to me. I never ... - willie6 12/28/2006 19:27
 Very interesting indeed. Although I can't say I've researche... - Sarina22 12/29/2006 08:15
 I live in Oakland or on the outskirts of Oakland and I have ... - seanwebb 10/14/2008 11:42
 It's good that they made that clip. Hopefully it gets passed... - MyndSpirit 10/23/2008 12:31

Forum Start > Culture & Lifestyle > In The Community > What Black Men Think

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved