Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Does a bitter heart block Blessings
Author
Thread
Jack

Does a bitter heart block Blessings
for meeting that potential partner?
I have a colleague that is just so bitter about his divorce, a year now. His teen children want to move in with him now, he's paying child support, house note, rent. But he is only young 40's and is so defensive. I've expressed to him that even if he chooses not to date for a while, that he needs to heal his heart for potential Blessings not just in a relationship but in other areas of his life. What happens to men like this, good men? When their wives leave them with their confidence level isolating them from the things they need to down and the people they need to communicate with?
3/19/2007 14:24 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:

QuickView: Does a bitter heart block Blessings - Jack 3/19/2007 14:24
 Good men need to realize that he is a good man! Self confide... - Intrepid_One 3/22/2007 10:30
 Self confidence blocks out bitterness Very true! I believe ... - VickanS 3/23/2007 13:29
 Anger and bitterness is usually rooted in unforgiveness...an... - Alvena 11/6/2010 19:57
 ALL I CAN SAY IS LET IT GO LIFE TO SHORT BECAUSE YOU MIGHT M... - intellmindreacher 1/2/2011 18:49

Forum Start > Relationships > Dating > Does a bitter heart block Blessings

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved