Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Jobs, Careers, & Business > Office Politics > HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WORKING WITH WHITE FOLKS
Author
Thread
GREGORYABUTLER

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WORKING WITH WHITE FOLKS
I work in a predominantly White trade (I'm a union carpenter in New York City), and working with mostly White guys can be challenging sometimes. I was wondering what experiences - good or bad - other folks have had working with White people?
5/17/2007 10:32 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:

QuickView: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WORKING WITH WHITE FOLKS - GREGORYABUTLER 5/17/2007 10:32
 I understand your question but Ive learned that no matter wh... - VickanS 5/23/2007 08:01
 It doesn't matter to me. For one, I have met some really coo... - ecjr23 5/26/2007 10:00
 honestly, I'm really not a fan of white people in general, b... - tha_grouch 4/23/2008 18:48
 The only difficulty I have found is when Whites are not cult... - thedrknghtno1 1/4/2011 17:21

Forum Start > Jobs, Careers, & Business > Office Politics > HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WORKING WITH WHITE FOLKS

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved