Forum Start - Register
Name Password Forgot your password?

Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > If only for one nite???
Author
Thread
msdione

If only for one nite???
I'm a 31 year old single female. I've been out of the actual dating scene for a while but have a few guy friend. Last weekend went out with the girls but most of them ended the night early for various reasons. I called one of my really good guy friendto hang out with and we hung all nite (if you know what I mean). I need a little advice because I'm not sure how to handle what happened between us. This guy and I have been in a friendship for a couple of years and have had relations on 2 occasions but have been able to grow and develop past that. So we can talk and be cool with no relations involved, assumed or talked about. It has been a few years since our last encounter but this weekend was different. I'm not sure if it was the reggae music or something but we went there and I feel funny about it this time. As I have gotten older I have really grown to appreciate men and their purpose in my life and I feel as if I devalued him in some kind of way. I have told him how I feel and he assured me that it was cool and he felt as if we both were aware of what we where doing. I was very aware at the time but now I don't know how to approach him. I'm open to having more with him but not sure due to the circumstances it would be possible. So in a way I'm shutting down to avoid confusion or hurt. Due to the friendship I call him often and if i continue it would be normal. But a part of me no longer wants to call him because I don't want to get caught up in having a homie lover friend. But a big part of me wish that it could be more than just one nite.

I'm open to any ideas on this situation. Thanks for your input

(Last edit:: 2/18/2008 14:02)
2/16/2008 15:54 Link - Ip: Logged - Quote:

QuickView: If only for one nite??? - msdione 2/16/2008 15:54
 I dont think you are finding yourself in any position a lot ... - VickanS 2/21/2008 20:43
 Thanks - msdione 2/22/2008 16:14
 Girl, it seems that the flesh won that round. Don't be too ... - forrealtho 4/8/2008 17:52
 To answer one of your questions about women and sex after 30... - MissMEB 12/16/2009 13:27
 From a brother's point of view. - Giftedbrother 2/2/2010 13:52

Forum Start > Relationships > Sex And Intimacy > If only for one nite???

Quick reply
You need to login before you can post.

Mybrotha.COM Home | News | Articles | Relationships | Health | Lifestyle | Entertainment | Business | Jobs & Careers
Quizzes | SpotLight | Message Boards | Sitemap | Links | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
© 2002-2008 Mybrotha.COM   All Rights Reserved