1. Before going on a date, how much time do you spend working on your face (shaving, eyebrows, moustache)?
2. Women have often told you that you're good-looking. Which of the following is your response?
I usually ignore those types of comments from women
Wear flawless attire, and have a perfect aesthetic appearance before leaving home
I would be slightly more aware of my style and appearance when going out
I would probably begin dressing down and wearing more conservative clothing
3. How much time do you spend ironing clothing?
I iron daily and often use starch
I iron once a week
I iron only once or twice a month
I never iron
4. Have you ever trimmed your eyebrows or eyelashes?
I have to, or they'll look like bushes
I've had my eyebrows waxed before, and keep my eyelashes straightened
I keep them straight, but never trim them
You can trim those things?
5. How often do you use exfoliators or other cleansers to wash your face, or while showering?
Only when going somewhere special
What the hell is an "exfoliator"
6. Do you spend time and money on manicures and pedicures?
Yes. Once every few weeks.
Every few months, but not regularly.
Only if it's a special occasion.
I've never had a manicure or pedicure.
7. When it comes to underarm hair, you:
Keep it trimmed
Don't pay attention to it
Shave it completely off
Create crazy designs with it
8. How often do you shop for clothes and other accessories (i.e. belts, shoes, hats, etc.)?
Once every few months
Once a year or so
9. Are you comfortable shopping in trendy boutiques, or fashionable stores?
Fancy clothes do nothing for me.
I like the clothes, but wouldn't shop there.
Yes, but only a few times.
I only buy the best clothes from these type stores!
10. When it comes to color-coordinating clothes with body, you:
Sometimes try to wear clothes that match my skin tone
Wear whatever I have, whether it matches or not
Color-coordinate clothes to each other, but not my skin tone
Always match clothes colors with body shape and tone