Top Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- DiversityBusiness, the nation's leading multicultural business website, today announced the top small businesses for each state in the U.S. The 7th annual listing of the nation's top small businesses. Ranging in revenue size from $1 million to over $2 billion, the companies listed represent the nation's top small business earners.
At the top of 2006's list are Software House International, Inc., headquartered in Somerset, NJ, with $2.6 billion in 2005 revenues, World Wide Technology, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, with $1.8 billion in 2005 revenues, Ensemble Workforce Solutions, based in Los Angels , CA, with 1.4 billion in 2005 revenues, and Omega World Travel, based in Fairfax, VA, with $1.3 billion in 2005 revenues. These four businesses are Asian American, African American, Hispanic, Asian American, and Woman-owned respectively. The top companies will be honored at a special awards ceremony at DiversityBusiness's 7th Annual Multicultural Business Conference, taking place April 11 - April 13, 2007 at the Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"Diversity-owned businesses contribute over $1.4 trillion in sales to the U.S. economy," said Kenton Clarke, CEO of Computer Consulting Associates International, the company that built DiversityBusiness. " This group represents the entrepreneurial spirit that drives our economy and even more. It offers insights into a vastness of cultures and an exchange of ideas that are so valuable in helping me to understand how to reach the needs of today's consumers" commented Gloria Bohan, CEO of Omega World Travel from Fairfax Virginia.
Click to view the Top 100 African American Owned Business in the United States
For the complete list of winning companies for each State, please visit www.diversitybusiness.com
The following lists are available on the DiversityBusiness website.
- Top 500 Small Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Diversity Owned Business in the United States
- Top 500 Women Owned Business in the United States
- Top 100 Disabled Veteran Owned Business in the United States
- Top 100 Native American Owned Business in the United States
- Top 100 African American Owned Business in the United States
- Top 100 Hispanic American Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Asian American Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Subcontinent-Asian American Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 100 Asian Pacific American Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 50 Small businesses in every state
- Top 50 Women owned businesses in every state
- Top 50 Diversity owned businesses in every state
©Copyright 2006 - Launched in 1999, DiversityBusiness with over 32,000 members is the largest organization of diversity-owned businesses throughout the United States that provide goods and services to Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and colleges and universities. DiversityBusiness performs research on diversity businesses for such leading publications as Forbes, Fortune magazine and numerous other media outlets. The site has gained national recognition and has won numerous awards for its content and design. DiversityBusiness facilitates contacts and communication, streamlines business processes and provides vital business news and information. DiversityBusiness is produced by Computer Consulting Associates International Inc. of Southport, CT. Founded in 1980; CCAii is a computer-consulting and diversity specialist firms.